• Submersible Électropompes for waters of drainage and pluviales.
• General-purpose, resistant in the corrosion and of reduced dimensions, available in three versions with wheel on channels or Whirlpool.
• Available with or without float.
• Condenser integrated into the pump.
• The engine is cooled by the pumped liquid and is equipped with a thermal protection to interrupt the food(supply) of the pump in case of overheating.
Flow : until 14 m ³/h manometric
Height : until 11 m
Supply : triphasée and monophasée 50 and 60 Hz
Puissance: from 0,25 to 0,55 kW
Depth of maximal dumping: 5 m
Temperature of the pumped liquid: of 0°C in +40°C
Liquids containing solids in suspension:
Insulation: class B
IP68 length cables : 5 m of cable it néoprène
Pump-barrel : Noryl ®
Railing of inhalation : Noryl ®
Handle : Noryl ®
Superior Support : Noryl ®
Wheel : Noryl ®
Lines : stainless steel
Carcass engine : stainless steel
Lower Lid : stainless steel
Lived and bootstraps : stainless steel
Extremity of tree : stainless steel
Elastomers : NBR
• Draining of catch basins, tanks to collect rainwater
• Irrigation of gardens and lawns
• Draining of reservoirs or tanks
• Emergency Draining of zones or premises flooded